Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Day...

Well this morning I got a call from a store I had put my job app in and they told me to come in at 1 and have an interview...Well i got there lol 2 mins later I left :( Unfortuanatly my age effects everything I do :( Not getting to drive yet, spend time with my friends, Get a job all that good stuff :( So yea...Now I'm still bored this summer lol. Softball practice starts tomorrow and Wed. and then Thurs is our first game...VERY nervous about this...Everyones really good and im just ok. Lol but ill get better just have to push past those first cpl weeks..yikes

3 comments:

Proud Nana and Aunt said...

If your anything like you Daddy you will do fine in softball. Its nice to be able to keep up with you now. You are a beautiful young lady. I miss and love you. Keep posting.

Aunt Nipper

Cristy said...

His Miss Drew....
Don't let the job thing get you down... you will find a job when the time is right. Until then focus on school and softball, and keeping your aunts up to date on all your going ons in Spiro. Oh... and every now and then give your dad a big hug for me... :)

Love,
Aunt Cristy

Kelli said...

Keep your chin up! Maybe you just had a tough practice, the next one could be better. As far as the blood sugar, eat a small snack before, maybe that would help. And the job thing, I got my first job at 15 at chick-fil-a. 14 years ago they hired at 15. But you'll be having to work most of your life soon enough, so enjoy this last summer you can!