Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm a "Volunteen" at St. Edwards

Me and my bestie CJ decided to volunteer at St. Edwards this summer.
Last Thursday we had an Orientation and got all the forms and what not.
Cj and I will be working Wednesday's and Fridays 8:30am-12:00pm.
This should be a lot of fun. I signed up for ICU and Labor and Delivery.
I have another Orientation tomorrow ALL day long...
Should be fun :( lol CJ wont be there bc he's leaving for church camp tomorrow so yea.
But he'll be back next week and then we'll start the Fun!
I think I'll get alot out of it, Who knows it may be what I end up doing in the future.
But I'll post more on it once I actually start.

1 comments:

Bimbo said...

Wow, that sounds so interesting! Make sure you tell us all about it and take pictures if you can, hopefully you don't have to deal with anything gross!

XOXOXO